Delhi University conducts the Joint Admission Test (DU JAT) in the month of June. The exam is a gateway for admission to 6 colleges that offer Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) and 8 colleges that offer BBA (FIA) programs and Business Economics.
Candidates who clear the written exam are further called in for group discussion and personal interview. The GD PI rounds generally commence in the month of June and continue till July. In 2016, the names of shortlisted candidates were announced on July 2. Further, the selection process commenced on July 5, and continued till July 10. The final list of selected candidates was announced on July 12, 2016.
DU JAT 2017 Application Form
DU JAT Application Form 2017 will be available from the second week of May 2017 through online mode. Last Date to fill the DU JAT Online application form 2017 will be the last week of May 2017. The application fee of DU JAT Admission Form 2017 is given below:
|General||Rs. 1000 (One Course)|
|Rs. 800 (Two Courses)|
|Rs. 600 (Three Courses)|
|Reserved||Rs. 500 (One Course)|
|Rs. 400 (Two Courses)|
|Rs. 300 (Three Courses)|
- Candidates have to qualify the 10+2 or equivalent examination & secure minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/CW/PwD).
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
Here, we update the tentative schedule of Delhi University Joint Admission Test 2017:
|Online Registration Starts||Second week of May 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||Last week of May 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||First week of June 2017|
|Date of Exam||Third week of June 2017|
|Result Declaration||First week of July 2017|
|Counselling/GD-PI||First week of July 2017|
The exam pattern is given here:
- Exam Mode: The DU JAT Exam will be held through offline mode (Pen-Paper Based).
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the examination will be two hours.
- No. of Questions: 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 300 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response, 3 marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
DU JAT Syllabus
The syllabus will be composed of Business & General Awareness, Reasoning & Analytical Ability, General English & Quantitative Ability.
DU JAT Admit Card 2017
The DU JAT 2017 admit card will be issued in the first week of June 2017 through online mode. Candidates have to bring a passport size photograph & a valid ID proof (in original). The admit card contain Candidates Name, Roll Number, Category, Venue of the Exam, Exam Timing, Photograph, etc.
DU JAT Result 2017
Candidates can check the DU JAT 2017 result through online mode from the first week of July 2017. DU JAT 2017 Answer Key will be released along with the result. On the basis of rank list, candidates will be called for the counselling.
Candidates can appear in the counselling process from the fourth week of August 2016. Only candidates those names will shortlisted in the rank list appear in the counselling. Candidates final selection will be based on the marks scored in the entrance exam and personal interview/group discussion.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
- DU JAT Admit Card 2017
- Intermediate or Equivalent Exam Marksheet
- Intermediate or Equivalent Exam Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate (Only for OBC Candidate)